Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aisu clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 am

History:A clan named the aisu clan came an fought great clans such as hyuuga senju fuma an uchiha but one day the uchiha clan attacked there village an killed all of the villagers.the uchiha responsable for the act was madara uchiha he made a secrete alliance with the senju clan an destryed all the ninjas.only some survived.but there misteak was letting the regular humans survive.around the time the 3rd great ninja was finished there village was poor an had little villagers then they found on the outskirts of the village named leji aisu.the boy is very strong an could manipulate ice an snow.the other villages never knew of the survivers until the leji became snowkage.theres also been talk of a younger sister named kizo aisu but no one knows about her untill she became an anbu an assaniated the co-kage from the mist village.named mizumaru darja.kizo now lives under the nickname an anbu name wolfsage.an is very powerful.

kenkei genkei:]

Activation 1:The user body temperture drops an they become very cold an is invonable to any attck such as shrekens
an sword.but level 4 an 5 firestyle,lava or magma techniques.the user can also make spikes an any wapond into ice as they please.

Activation 2:the user makes it rain snow and heal balls.can use snow like gaara uses sand.but without useing chakra
this state also haves its own ultimate defense known as the tenshi.the user is in a ball an can block any attack any cant be hit with genjutsu because the snow counts as another living thing that can wake him up or break the genjutsu like a host of a jinchuriki.the user gains abilitys like snow coffin snow prison barrier snow bomb ice mirrior techinque.snow avalanch snow wall snow rain ice tornadows an snow ice pirece jutsu frozen field an other jutsu.

Activation 3:the user is able to use dark water.this technique is because of the blending of snow an blue ice makes dark water.the dark water is so cold can freeze an living thing it touches it with.but with human it freezes the chakra flow.the dark water gives the ability to make rivers strams water falls an typhoons.the user also gets a new special ability to take any water from any source to bend it such as your selp plants trees any thing even your opponett.

Family special jutsu: can manipulate boiling water which is a hot an cold jutsu which the hot water is hot like lava an the could water is way below freezing temputure.

Weapond:
Ice sword-this sword is a sword created by metal with a special diamond in it.it consist of snow chakra nature.if hold it in the air an saying rain you could make hail balls an make it snow like the second activation.by swinging it you can make wind sytch like tamari an ice tornadows.-usully kages an anbu have this sword

Ice claw of the tiger:slashes at the opponett an takes there water in there body.some attack you dont even need to be near them.

mikochi-small pebbles in the pouch that when you throw in the air an signals it giant balders an spikes when they come down does take chakra

Ninjutsu:
Snowstyle:snow coffin jutsu
Snowstyle:snow wall
snowstyle:hail ball rain
snowstyle:avalanch
icestyle:ice senbons
icestyle:mirior teleportation jutsu
icestyle:manipulation jutsu-need first activation activated
icestyle:ice tornado jutsu
icestyle:ice sword sommoning
icestyle:ice claw of the tiger sommoning
icestyle:dark water typhoon
icestyle:ice forest
snowstyle:snow subsition
snowstyle:snow replacement jutsu
icestyle:ice hammers
icestyle:acid dew
icestyle:frozen feild
icestyle:snow bomb jutsu
snowstyle:ice pierce jutsu
icestyle:senbon clone technique
icestyle:barrage of senbons
icestyle:barrage of hail bombs
snowstyle:snow blizzerd

Genjutsu:

snow illusion:
makes you see nothing but snow

feather illion jutsu:
feather that put you to sleep

Snow tahuma:
traped in genjutsu you can do anything it seems like 2 weeks but its like a few minutes

Illonsion fixure:
any idem made out of snow comes out of a snow man[such as snow balls,hail balls an others

Sommoning:
Snowman for leji

Toad name moochi

Kizo Snowman

Kizo Wolf

Members:
Leji_Hyuga4
wolfsage aka kizo

Last edited by Leji.hyuga on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 am

this is the clan to kizo
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
The Lord And Master of All Evil Dragons
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 am

how about the other one
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

delete the other one
an i got to edit my genjutsu my clan dont fight close rang only in activation 1 an none activated
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am

kizo come train we need to get ready for the
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 am

i forgot the next word war
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 pm

yes u better get ready for the war its in 2 days and kizo is never online
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:59 pm

i know an neither is chinkuko[note]its me vs. both of you guys
an do you want to train real quick i need to come up with combos an things.an no secrete jutsu an lvl 5
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm

fine u need to buy ur KG and jutsus u havent bought any
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

i have to buy my own kg i didnt know that well then ill spend all my points on the kg weaponds an all my ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

okay can we spar the way i said an
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

yes we can
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm

okay i spincle dust in the air then it becomes a big ass bolder that is comming at the top of you
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

buy some jutsus

wen the boulder is coming down i grab it and throw it bacc and it goes too u
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm

i said i was buying all my clan act ninjutsu an weapons you said okay

An impossible look at my clan weapons if you touch the boulder you freeze thats an the boulder is like the size of the kage mansion theres no way you can pick that up an throw it.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

i am stronge i have the ultamite eye
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

okay lets see your eye fight me an i have a plan against the bujiis you can controll lets go i activate act number one my body starts to freeze an nothing can break it exapt magma or lava an then i throw a scroll in the air in the air an form hand signs an a ice sword comes in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 pm

i touch the ice sword it disappears then i use fire style fire ball jutsu at ur body
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm

you can't touch the ice sword it freezes you unless covered in magma or lava
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aisu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aisu clan   The Aisu clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aisu clan
Page 1 of 1