Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Master Tailed Beast Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet
Character sheet: rank: "toadkage" village: toadkage of the village hidden in toads element: fire,water,lighting,earth,wind,mud,toad sage chakra

The Master Tailed Beast Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_beast come here to read the bijus abilities and jutsu to get your bijus jutsu aprrove pm me .

One-Tailed Shukaku Main article: One-Tailed Shukaku(1,000)
The One-Tailed Shukaku (一尾の守鶴, Ichibi no Shukaku) is a monster tanuki. It was sealed within Gaara of Sunagakure since his birth. It has been captured by Deidara, then extracted and sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Two-Tailed Monster Cat Main article: Two-Tailed Monster Cat(2,000)
The Two-Tailed Monster Cat (ニ尾の化け猫, Nibi no Bakeneko) is a blue-flamed, odd-eyed bakeneko. It was sealed within Yugito Nii of Kumogakure when she was two years old. It has been captured by Hidan and Kakuzu, then extracted and sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Three-Tailed Giant Turtle Main article: Three-Tailed Giant Turtle(3,000)
The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle (三尾の巨大亀, Sanbi no Kyodaigame) is a large, turtle-like tailed beast. It was formerly sealed in Yagura of Kirigakure, but was extracted for unknown reasons. It has been captured by Deidara and Tobi, then sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Four-Tailed Monkey Main article: Four-Tailed Monkey(4,000)
The Four-Tailed Monkey (四尾の猿, Yonbi no Saru) is a tailed beast sealed within Rōshi of Iwagakure. It has been captured by Kisame Hoshigaki, then extracted and sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Five-Tailed Dolphin Horse Main article: Five-Tailed Dolphin Horse(5,000)
The Five-Tailed Dolphin Horse (五尾のイルカ馬, Gobi no Irukauma) is a tailed beast sealed within Han from Iwagakure. It has the body of a horse, but the head is based off of a dolphin. It has since been captured, extracted, and sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Six-Tailed Slug Main article: Six-Tailed Slug(6,000)
The Six-Tailed Slug (六尾の蛞蝓, Rokubi no Namekuji) is a demon slug sealed within Utakata of Kirigakure. It is a giant, bipedal slug with six tails. It has been captured, extracted, and sealed by Akatsuki. While the events surrounding this are currently unknown, Utakata and the Six-Tails appear in an anime filler arc.

[edit] Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle Main article: Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle(7,000)
The Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle (七尾のカブトムシ, Nanabi no Kabutomushi) is a demon kabutomushi sealed within Fū from Takigakure. It resembles a gigantic, blue rhinoceros beetle, with six of its seven tails resembling green insect wings, along with the seventh tail, all growing from the end of its abdomen. It has been captured, extracted, and sealed by Akatsuki.

[edit] Eight-Tailed Giant Ox Main article: Eight-Tailed Giant Ox(8,000)
The Eight-Tailed Giant Ox (八尾の巨牛, Hachibi no Kyogyū) is a demon ushi-oni sealed within Killer Bee of Kumogakure.

[edit] Nine-Tailed Demon Fox Main article: Nine-Tailed Demon Fox(9,000)
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. After the Nine-Tails attacked Konohagakure, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, sacrificed his own life by sealing it within his newborn son, Naruto Uzumaki.

[edit] Ten-Tailed Beast Main article: Ten-Tailed Beast(10,000)
The Ten-Tailed Beast (十尾, Jūbi) is the original, primordial demon of the Naruto universe. All nine of the tailed beasts are but portions of chakra divided from the Ten-Tails. Madara Uchiha's ultimate goal, the Moon's Eye Plan, is to capture and merge all nine of the tailed beasts back into the Ten-Tails, and become its host to cast the reflection of his Sharingan,gammagon,any dojutsu on the moon, casting a genjutsu known as the Infinite genjutsu which will put the entire world under his control. will also grant the user unlimited chakra .

[edit] Trivia
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpg1.forumotion.com
Master Perfect
The Lord And Master of All Evil Dragons
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet
Character sheet: rank: "toadkage" village: toadkage of the village hidden in toads element: fire,water,lighting,earth,wind,mud,toad sage chakra

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I am buying the 10 tailed
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm

we could use all tailed beast remember the clan
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm

i know but they are copy made from your chakra meaning you have to use 1,000 chakra points , but you have unlimeted chakra

and you dont get them insdie your body in the clan you control them as beast as like if they were huge animals wich they are.

"but thier copy's made of chakra meaning they have the same power of the real things but dont go insdie your body and its a jutsu that uses alot of chakra "
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm

fine u get the 10 tails i copy it i have it too cool
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

" you have a chakra copy and you dont need to copy them you get them by blood menaing the great "amageru toad " had capture them and took copy of them because you share the same eye's as the great amageru toad like me you can use the chakra copys.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 pm

we have the 8 tails nine tails and a copy of the 10 tails
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

We have copy from 1 through 10 ?
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Leji.hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji.hyuga

Character sheet
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:22 pm

wow you guys are strong you can use tail beast as a sommoning wooooo what's the catch
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 pm

i know we r the strongest so that means the Akatsuki already has all the beasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master Tailed Beast Shop   The Master Tailed Beast Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master Tailed Beast Shop
Page 1 of 1