Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Fulfill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Perfect
The Lord And Master of All Evil Dragons
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

me and wolfsage we take the dive necklace and a jonin comes

Last edited by Master Perfect on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet
Character sheet: Name: Neneko Aisu Nickname: Kizo Village Title: WolfSage Rank: Anbu/Jonin Jutsus: Age: 11 ( Prodigy )

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Sensei! * I ran over as I met Sensei at a town gate * We have a new mission! * Pulls out mission paper * It look like we have to retrive a Necklace. * Sigh * T . T The mission is located in the Snow village... I was just there... * Sad I walked 1 day to this town to meet you *
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 pm

lets go to the village *we run to the village we see the necklace but a jonin comes*
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet
Character sheet: Name: Neneko Aisu Nickname: Kizo Village Title: WolfSage Rank: Anbu/Jonin Jutsus: Age: 11 ( Prodigy )

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey wait up! * I ran up to Sensei as I noticed a Jonin Approuch ( Sp?) us. * Hey what do you want? * I pulled out a kunai and stood in possion waiting for an answer *
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

*He said u will not get the Necklace*

Then i come with a kunai and i attack him then he pulls out his kunai and a strong wind came between us *

continue from here
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

As I saw the Jonin attacking I quickly ran up to S/he and attempted to slash S/he's face with my kunai. I then jumped back and tried to kick his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm

after u kicked him i puted him in a Genjutsu and he fell for it and he died

*Mission accomplish lets get our points*
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Umm???? You could have made it longer.. how do I get the points?
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm

i gave it to u already
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm

> . > < . < Oh...... * Goes and looks for harder missions* Sensei! Could I help with the forum??? I mean can I do something like explain the Reputation Sytem or create the fighting System.. or something?
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

we already got that

we got all those stuff we just need to post it but wat can u do
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Could I make the Mission area rules? I mean then it will be more mission like and not super short for people to earn points .
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

i just made it short for fun it could be long but i needed to use the bathroom so i made it short its suppose to be long
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

I mean make the area rules....... Could I Pwease? * Eyes sparkle *
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:06 pm

i already got that i just need to post it i got it in my paper we already got everything

u could of dun it but u said stop messageing me this link i dont want to join that was wen i needed help and u didnt join so its too late now srry
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

- . - Well you were begging to much and you were spamming up my inbox about it. Shesh.. - . -
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

i need to go so bye later or tommorow i will be online.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

too late now u could of said no in the begining and i would of not spam i need to go so good bye
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm

* Mad * * Ignores and sits down mad *
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm

aww dont be like that
Back to top Go down
WolfSage
Low_Class Warrior
Low_Class Warrior
WolfSage

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 pm

* Going to belike that, Stares at corner *
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

im posting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Fulfill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Fulfill   Mission Fulfill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Fulfill
Page 1 of 1