Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

custom-rpg

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet
Character sheet: rank: "toadkage" village: toadkage of the village hidden in toads element: fire,water,lighting,earth,wind,mud,toad sage chakra

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

ok mods lets make the custom-jutsu

leji make your custom clan

il make mines

also lets make some custom villages, some custom organization and all.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpg1.forumotion.com
Master Perfect
The Lord And Master of All Evil Dragons
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

w.e
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet
Character sheet: rank: "toadkage" village: toadkage of the village hidden in toads element: fire,water,lighting,earth,wind,mud,toad sage chakra

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

ok as mod all we have to do is make the forum jutsu the new members can make thier own clans and villages they make it and then we have to approve it or not.

so yeah all we need to make really is the jutsu, and also you are allow to make your own jutsu your clan jutsu and villages jutsu so preety much the forum is build up by the members.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character sheet: Chinkuko Clan founder/Raikage of the Thunder village/ Co-kage of the Snow village/16 Tailed Thunder Wolf

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

someone has a bad attitude
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

hello new member do you wanna make a village go and make it do you wanna make a clan for your village go and make it do you want jutsu for your clan and village go and make it .

do you want your own made up jutsu go and make it .

Last edited by Sage Takashi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Character sheet: Rank: Kage Leader:of The Akatsuki KG:Right Eye Saringan/MS/EMS Left Eye Rinnegan Part Of The Most Powerful Clan of All The Amagaeru Clan Host 8 Tailed Giant Ox

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

alrght im making the shop takashi
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

hey new member do not post here please its only for mods thank u
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 pm

ok make it i am making a custom village and a custom clan.
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Plus i am making custom jutsu for my clan and village .
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm

he said i have a Atitude watch ur mouth i could banned i said w.e just for fun retarded so watch ur mouth new member
Back to top Go down

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm

so all that hard work on the hyuuga on the akatsuki an all those shops are gone what da hell
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 pm

thank u dat is wat i said^^ we worked hard
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Leji stop complaning we are making a custom naruto rpg go and mkae your snow clan and and make your beloved it village , the village hidden in snow i know you want to .
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I am making a organization better also lets have custom beast like the 13 tailed tiger cool .
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character sheet: Chinkuko Clan founder/Raikage of the Thunder village/ Co-kage of the Snow village/16 Tailed Thunder Wolf

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Sage Takashi wrote:
hello new member do you wanna make a village go and make it do you wanna make a clan for your village go and make it do you want jutsu for your clan and village go and make it .

do you want your own made up jutsu go and make it .
haha i like this website better and better, oh btw im noteusuck from the Shadow village at Naruto.com
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

ohh hey notestick
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

wanna join my Akatsuki group
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm

i was thinking of joining Leji's village or making my own ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:46 pm

oh and also can u make me a mod? Leji said that if i joined he would pull some strings to make me one
Back to top Go down

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

he's in my village that im about to make
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

if u make ur own u could use kage jutsu and get full stars like me
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm

u wanna be a mod wat did u tell him Leji
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 pm

i was thinking of making my own village anyway, like maybe bring the Shadow here or make a village hidden in the lightning or the village hidden in the thunder
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Chinkuko

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Master Perfect wrote:
u wanna be a mod wat did u tell him Leji
he just told me that if i joined he would pull some strings to get me a mod, its fine if im not made one yet
Back to top Go down
Sage Takashi
High_Class Warrior
High_Class Warrior
Sage Takashi

Character sheet

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm

New member i am the Admin of this forum and Master Perfect, first make a village a clan and after some days have pass we will see if we can trust you with modding power .

Last edited by Sage Takashi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

custom-rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom-rpg   custom-rpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom-rpg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: War Mens-
Jump to: